Covenant Academy is a ministry that believes Christian education is valuable for individuals, for families, and for the community, and that Christian education should be affordable and available to a wide segment of the population. With this in mind, fundraising is necessary to meet operating expenses. In addition to two annual fundraising events-a READ TO LEAD MARATHON and Auction, there are other ways you can support our ministry.
Covenant Academy is a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) organization and as such all donations are tax deductible.
1. Donate directly to our school by contacting the school Director or sending a check to: 5495 Park Blvd., Pinellas Park, FL 33781
2. Support our READ TO LEAD MARATHON. You may give to the general fund or designate a student to sponsor during the READ TO LEAD MARATHON event each fall.
3. Support our Annual Auction. Purchase your dinner tickets ($25 per person for guests), become a Premium Sponsor, or donate items for the auction year round. Contact the school for more information: 727-317-5526
4. Cut and save BoxTops from grocery products. Drop them by the school office or have your child turn them in to the classroom teacher.
5. Pray for God’s continued provision, wisdom and blessing for the school, staff and families.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT